- Regular Dental Examinations (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical Examination
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- X-rays where clinically appropriate
- Regular Hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Scale and Polish
- Periodontal Advice
- Preventative advice to reduce decay and gum disease
- 10% discount on any further treatment costs*.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required
carried out at the practice during normal working hours.
Supplemental Assistance Scheme
- Worldwide Emergency Assistance Scheme if you are more than 20 miles away and can't get back to see us.
- Worldwide Trauma Assistance Scheme to protect against the cost of accidental damage to your teeth.
- Emergency Out of Hours Assistance Scheme should you need a dentist out of hours anywhere in the world.
- Mouth Cancer Assistance Scheme to protect against the costs of treatment for Mouth Cancer.
- Hospital Cash Benefit should you need to stay overnight in hospital under the care of an oral consultant or maxillo-facial surgeon.