We provide a number of Membership Schemes, which vary according to your individual needs, to provide you with comprehensive preventative care.
After your initial examination, we will be able to recommend which Membership scheme will suit you best.
Membership Plan A - £14.10 per month
- Regular Dental Examinations (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical Examination
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- X-rays where clinically appropriate
- Regular Hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Scale and Polish
- Periodontal Advice
- Preventative advice to reduce decay and gum disease
- 10% discount on any further treatment costs*.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required
carried out at the practice during normal working hours.
- Worldwide Emergency Insurance if you are more than 20 miles away and can't get back to see us.
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of accidental damage to your teeth.
- Emergency Out of Hours Insurance should you need a dentist out of hours anywhere in the world.
- Mouth Cancer Insurance to protect against the costs of treatment for Mouth Cancer.
- Hospital Cash Benefit should you need to stay overnight in hospital under the care of an oral consultant or maxillo-facial surgeon.
Membership Plan B - £19.25 per month
- All of Plan A but including four Hygienist appointments a year
Membership Plan C - £10.60 per month
- All of Plan A but only including one Dental Examination a year
Membership Plan D - £19.25 per month
- All of Plan A but includes only one Dental Examination a year but four Hygienist appointments a year.
* membership discount does not apply to orthodontic treatments, mouthguards and denture repairs/alterations.